Seven Reasons for the Heat:
- Causes vasodilation (dilation/increased luminal diameter of blood vessels) which increases oxygen supply to the muscles and aids in the removal of waste products such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid.
- Allows oxygen in the blood to detach from the hemoglobin more easily thus improving oxygen availability to muscles.
- Speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids
- Makes muscles more elastic and less susceptible to injury
- Improves coordination.
- Ensures a cardiovascular workout.
- Turns you into a fat burning machine! Remember – sweat is fat crying .