Our schedule will move ONLINE during the COVID-19 closures!
The interim online schedule is being finalised.
Memberships will apply - current ones and new online-specific ones. Thank you for your patronage at this time! Membership options are being finalised.
Until details are sorted, live online classes will be free.
In the meantime, head to the online student portal to make sure you can log in to our booking system. This ensures that you can book for online class and receive the link to join the class. Please let us know if you have any trouble.
Please wait for the live schedule to load below (still being finalised with online options). Alternatively, click here to view the schedule in a new tab.
A private class allows you to work with individual injuries, obstacles or goals, or to bring in a group of people for a group private session.
Here are some of the reasons to do a private class:
- Extra attention to detail to maximise benefit and safety in the postures
- Working with an injury or disability
- Women's or men's only class
- Learn the pregnancy series
- Sports team off-season training
- Team building/stress reduction for your work group
- School excursion for your class (modified heat and duration to suit the age group)
Prices vary, depending on the number of people attending and duration of the class.
Please inquire via: email@example.com or 0418 408 266 for more details.
Check out our testimonials in our Library to read what others have to say about doing a private class.