Sometimes we make changes to our weekly classes above.
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE to see who's teaching when and to stay up-to-date with schedule changes.
A private class allows you to work with individual injuries, obstacles or goals, or to bring in a group of people for a group private session.
Here are some of the reasons to do a private class:
- Extra attention to detail to maximise benefit and safety in the postures
- Working with an injury or disability
- Women's or men's only class
- Learn the pregnancy series
- Sports team off-season training
- Team building/stress reduction for your work group
- School excursion for your class (modified heat and duration to suit the age group)
Prices vary, depending on the number of people attending and duration of the class.
Please inquire via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418 408 266 for more details.
Check out our testimonials in our Library to read what others have to say about doing a private class.
CONNECTION, PLAY, POSTURES & BREATH!